|01. Name of Project
||Goat Farming for Self Employment
|02. District Operation
|03. Divisional Secretariat Divisions
|05. Implementing Partner
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order.)
|06. Funded by
|07. Period/Date Commenced/Completed
|08. Number of beneficiaries
|09. Number of Officers engaged
- Establishing a farming family for sustainable Livelihood
- Improve the socio – Economic conditions
- Providing Employment for unskilled labourers.
- The project provides nutritious food to over come malnutrition
- Provide savings and thrift habits.
- To make the parents use a savings system to provide educational facilities to their kith and kings.
- To make Goat farming a familiar enterprise in uncultivable lands. This enterprise has less risk in comparison to other major activities.
- Gender employment is encouraged under this project.
- With less land this project could be introduced.