|01. Name of Project
||Village Rehabilitation Programme
|02. District Operation
|03. Divisional Secretariat Divisions
|05. Implementing Partner
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order.)
|06. Funded by
|07. Period/Date Commenced/Completed
|08. Number of beneficiaries
||370 poor families
|09. Number of Officers engaged
- To improve the infra structure of the Village in order to improve the living condition.
- Enhancing the well-being by ensuring that most of the basic needs of people affected by conflict are met.
- Reducing poverty in the target villages by assisting in rebuilding productive livelihoods.
- Strengthening the selected community’s socio - economic self reliance.
- Reaching and empowering neglected groups.
- Addressing the Psycho-Social (and cultural) dimension of rehabilitation and
- Contributing to peace and reconciliation in the North East by facilitating reconciliation across ethnic lines..