||Human Development Through Quality Education And Strengthening C.F.A.
|02. Districts of Operation
||Ampara and Batticaloa
|03. ZDE's Divisions
||Akkaraipattu, Ampara, Pottuvil and Thirukovil ZDE's divisions in Ampara district
Batticaloa, Kalkudah, Paddiruppu, ZDE's divisions
|04. No of Zone
|05. Implementing Partner
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order)
|06. Funded by
|07. Period/Date Commenced/Completed
|08. Number of beneficiaries
||10,000 students, 1000 teachers and 30,000 members of school communities.
|09. Number of Officers engaged
- Update the knowledge of the teachers in the selected 50 schools in rural areas in the latest techniques of teaching methodology.
- Conduct awareness programmes to the selected teachers who teach science and technology in 39 schools in a child friendly way.
- Update teaching capacities of science and technology teacher.
- Conduct awareness programmes to 50 parents from each of the 50 schools on how they can be alert in maintaining the standards of education of their children.
- The teachers of the 11 core schools will be taken to some of the best schools in the island on exposure visits.
- Train teachers on handling the modern electronic teaching equipments to evolve novel teaching methods.
- Provide training to teachers on interactive and practical teaching methodologies.
- Identify dropped out students and Provide ALC, PLC training Train on data management to teachers. Strengthen SDSs.