|Districts of Operation
||Sammanthura, Irakkamam and Uhana DS divisions
||Sammanthura, Irakkamam and Uhana.
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order)
|Number of beneficiaries
||900 Direct Families and 2500 Indirect beneficiary Families.
|Number of Officers engaged
- Capacity of the 150 identified leaders of the target families developed to mobilize the other community members to develop village WASH plans through participatory approach especially by using PHAST
- Mobilize900 families in selected DS Divisions of Ampara District mobilised to practice sustainable health and sanitary practices by maintaining a clean environment to avoid health hazards.
- Public has mobilised to involve the community development activities through participatory approach which enhance the sustainability of the programme
- 115 families including women and children affected by flood in selected villages will gain access to safe drinking water facility
- 50 families gained access to basic sanitation facilities
- 100 families gained the facilities and knowledge on best solid waste management practices.