|01. Name of Project
||Village Development and Livelihood Project at Bodagolla.
|02. District Operation
|03. Divisional Secretariat Divisions
|05. Implementing Partner
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order.)
|06. Funded by, name of Client and Address
|07. Period/Date Commenced/Completed
|08. Number of beneficiaries
||154 poor families in Bodagolla
|09. Number of Officers engaged
- Develop the infrastructures like roads, bridges, preschools.
- Provide assistance for the improvement of the livelihood of the villagers, granting micro credit, providing resources for income generation and providing vocational training.
- Build 70 lavotaries in identified houses to improve sanitation.
- Renovate the “dansala” the sermon hall in the Buddhist Temple for religious observances.
- Repair damaged bridges to provide easy out water for flood waters during winter.
- Reinforce the base of the Bodagolla NOCORD bridge one side of which was in a vulnerable situation due to erosion.