|01. Name of Project
||Village Rehabilitation Project at Thannangramam funded
|02. District Operation
|03. Divisional Secretariat Divisions
|05. Implementing Partner
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order.)
|06. Funded by, name of Client and Address
||ADB/NECORD, District Office, Ampara.
|07. Period/Date Commenced/Completed
|08. Number of beneficiaries
||1,235 people from 315 families.
|09. Number of Officers engaged
- Workshops to Promote Environmental protection and gender equality
- Rehabilitate 1430 metres of roads and provide 20 toilets
- Provide 12 drinking water facilities
- Provide credit facilities for engaging in cottage industries.
- Provide for improvement of public health and sanitation.
- Provide fund for 30 families goats and 05 cattle breeding and 10 in brick making to enhance income generation.
- Build the capacities of the CBOs and RDSs
- Provide training in skills for youth development. 10 Trained in computer operation, 14 in tailoring, brick making, 30 in driving of motor vehicles, small entrepreneurship and 04 repairing of electronic equipments.
- Construction of a bridge to facilitate transport.