|01. Name of Project
||Income Generation Through Cattle Breeding.
|02. District Operation
|03. Divisional Secretariat Divisions
|05. Implementing partner
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order.)
|06. Funded by, name of Client and Address
|07. Period/Date Commenced/Completed
|08. Number of beneficiaries
||40 families below poverty line
|09. Number of Officers engaged
- To enhance the income generation of the beneficiary families.
- Restoring the dairy farming activities which thrived in these areas before the onset of ethnic violence.
- Improve livelihood and also to meet the short supply of milk due to the escalation of the price of Milk powder.
- To solve the problem of malnutrition that was high among the children and women.
- To induce dairy farmers to engage in the production of other milk based products like Curd. Yoghurt and Ghee.