|01. Name of Project
||Rehabilitation of Damaged Multi Purpose Building at Addappallam, Nintavur
|02. District Operation
|03. Divisional Secretariat Divisions
|05. Implementing Agency
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order.)
|06. Funded by, name of Client and Address
|07. Period/Date Commenced/Completed
|08. Number of beneficiaries
||The entire people of nearly 700 people living in Addappallam.
|09. Number of Officers engaged
- This project was implemented to help the Host Families who gave asylum to IDPs from Batticaloa in appreciation of the magnanimity they showed towards the displaced.
- Nearly 300 families benefited from this project
- Accommodation and equipments were provided to run a pre-school in this building
- Rooms were provided for the RDS to maintain its office.
- These rooms will also be used by the Samurthi officers and the Grama Officer to meet the people to discuss matters regarding the improvement of the village.