|01. Name of Project
||Sustainable livelihood Implementation
and Local Resource Management.
|02. District Operation
|03. Divisional Secretariat Divisions
||06 DS Area
|05. Implementing Partner
||GAFSO (Group Action for Social Order.)
|06. Funded by
|07. Period/Date Commenced/Completed
|08. Number of beneficiaries
||All People of identified 26 villages in the
above DS divisions.
|09. Number of Officers engaged
- This is a comprehensive village development project in 26 villages in coastal areas of Ampara Dist.
- To achieve sustainable livelihood improvement, community infrastructure development. Local resource management and integrated planning.
- Training programmes micro credit, revolving loan pre education etc.
- Provide community halls for community integration and discussion.
- Provide pre-schools for enhancement of education of children.
- Involve the members of the community and condition them to engage in community development works.